Developer meeting should occur every third week of the month, roughly and SCRUM techniques should be put in place to follow up the projects more efficiently.
SCRUM is an Agile process that can be used to manage and control complex software and product development using iterative, incremental practices. Scrum has been used from simple projects to changing the way entire enterprises do their business. Scrum significantly increases productivity and reduces time to benefits while facilitating adaptive, empirical systems development.
Confusion/overlap of Sympletic and ORA, with possible project being left behind over the other. The ORA team will notify the ‘decision makers’ about the benefits of having ORA over the other platform. Selling of ORA and its strengths compared with other management tools.
Still to check: Google API, Atom/RSS feeds.
To explore: IDs (yahoo/google) ==> profiles (BRII), maybe using the same id to enter in BRII???
There is a technical API workshop that will happen in July – date TBC.
Webpage/project researacherID (Neil Jacobs – web of science) – interesting use of IDs.
Items for the BRII bluepages:
- include researcherID (pull info and populate record in BRII)
- graphs of collaboration once is hover over the badge
- quick, edit in place (Jquery)
- way of informing the source of information (profiles) that there is a misspelling, an error, etc.
- “zoom in – zoom out” tool: the power to aggregate and disaggregate data (as it will be seen by its users)